OhioHealth Emergency Care – Reynoldsburg
Expert 24/7 Emergency Care Conveniently Located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Your neighborhood freestanding emergency department offers full-service, 24/7 emergency care for the same life-threatening conditions as OhioHealth’s hospital-based emergency departments. Also, care is provided by the same board-certified emergency physicians who practice at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
OhioHealth Emergency Care – Reynoldsburg is located at the northeast corner of East Main Street and Briarcliff Road, in front of Kroger.
Highlights of Our Freestanding Emergency Care Facility
We offer patients:
- Walk-in and ambulance entrances
- Eight private patient rooms, with space in the room for family members
- Advanced imaging capabilities, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Lab services
- Resuscitation room
Designed around safety, comfort and convenience:
- Lots of windows and open space to create a calm and comfortable environment
- Convenient access, free parking and free Wi-Fi
Anyone experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency should call 911 for immediate assistance.