OhioHealth Emergency Care – Hilliard
Expert 24/7 Emergency Care Conveniently Located in Hilliard, Ohio
Your neighborhood freestanding emergency department offers full-service, 24/7 emergency care for the same life-threatening conditions as OhioHealth's hospital-based emergency departments. Also, care is provided by the same board-certified emergency physicians who practice at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
OhioHealth Emergency Care – Hilliard is located on Fishinger Boulevard between Trueman Boulevard and Ridge Mill Drive, close to the Cemetery Road (13/13A) exit of Interstate 270.
Highlights of Our Freestanding Emergency Care Facility
Anyone experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency should call 911 for immediate assistance.
We offer patients:
- Walk-in and ambulance entrances
- Eight private patient rooms, with space in the room for family members
- Advanced imaging capabilities, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Lab services
- Resuscitation room
Designed around safety, comfort and convenience:
- Lots of windows and open space to create a calm and comfortable environment
- Convenient access, free parking and free Wi-Fi
We’re Putting Your Safety First
Our safety precautions are designed to promote social distancing and prevent the spread of diseases like COVID-19. We are:
- Reviewing all clinical and operational processes with a team of certified infection prevention specialists to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Developing innovative ways to limit in-person contact, such as moving monitoring equipment out of patients' rooms to preserve PPE, and using phone and video interactions, when appropriate.
- Using new features in your MyChart account like "On My Way," which alerts medical staff that you are coming to the emergency department.
- Providing on-site COVID-19 testing for emergency care patients who need to be admitted to the hospital.