OhioHealth Outpatient Behavioral Health in Columbus
We provide patients and their families with professional support to meet their behavioral health needs.
At OhioHealth, we offer a variety of outpatient behavioral health programs to help adults with symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood disorders and more. From our Partial Hospitalization Program to our Mindfulness Stress Reduction Program, we offer a range of treatments to best fit you or your family’s needs.
Our Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Consultation / Transition Services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Additionally, this location is home to the Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO) – a rape crisis intervention and prevention program serving emergency departments and other facilities across central Ohio.