Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at an OhioHealth facility.
Important application process information
- The process to apply online takes about 30 minutes, once you have completed your job search.
- You will need an e-mail address (username)to complete the application. You will receive an e-mail confirmation at your address once you submit the application.
- Please review job listings and apply for a targeted number of openings. There is no need to apply to multiple jobs of the same title/shift/location.
- Remember your username and password to submit future applications.
- Your application will be carefully reviewed for qualifications and experience by Recruitment Consultant.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 30 days of submission, only if further consideration is being given.
- If you wish to be considered for other opportunities, after 30 days, please submit a new online application.
Current OhioHealth associates
OhioHealth associates who know their OhioHealth Primary ID (OPID) and password may apply from home or at work through eSource at https://esource.ohiohealth.com. Go to eSource, select eAssociate, then select the HR Self Service link. All other current associates must apply through the OhioHealth Intranet at an OhioHealth facility.