Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at an OhioHealth facility.
- The process to apply online takes about 30 minutes, once you have completed your job search.
- If you applied on-line with OhioHealth prior to June 29th, 2009, you will need to re-register and create a username/password as well as re-submit all application information.
- You will need an e-mail address to complete the application. You will receive an e-mail confirmation at your address once you submit the application.
- Please review job listings and apply for only 1 (one) position.
- Remember your username and password to submit future applications.
- View the tutorial for how to use the new application system
Important application process information
- Your application will be carefully reviewed for qualifications and experience by an Employment Specialist.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 30 days of submission, only if further consideration is being given.
- If you wish to be considered for other opportunities, after 30 days, please submit a new online application.
For more information on the new application system, view the online tutorial.
Current OhioHealth associates
OhioHealth associates who know their OhioHealth Primary ID (OPID) and password may apply from home or at work through eSource at https://esource.ohiohealth.com. Go to eSource, select eAssociate, then select the HR Self Service link. All other current associates must apply through the OhioHealth Intranet at an OhioHealth facility.