Contact: Shirley J. Byal, RN, COHN
Telephone: (419) 675-8236
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
In support of our local businesses, agricultural community and schools, our Occupational Health Services Department is available to work with local employers and employees to maintain a healthy workforce.
Our Occupational Health Services Department is staffed with a board-certified occupational health nurse with access to the services provided by Hardin Memorial Hospital, including our specialty physicians through the Hardin Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinic.
Occupational Services include:
- Treatment for work-related injuries (through the Emergency Department)
- Workers' Compensation follow-up (by appointment)
- Workers' Compensation case management
- Physical examinations - pre-placement, DOT, bus driver, fitness for duty (by appointment)
- Corporate Health fairs
- Vaccinations - Hepatitis B, Influenza (by appointment)
- Drug/alcohol testing (through HMH Laboratory)
- Other services as needed, tailored to specific company needs