Healthcare Services and Programs
OhioHealth provides specialized treatment for patients with hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions, including re-attachments of severed limbs after accidents. Our comprehensive care and individualized treatment plans are designed to achieve the best possible results for every patient.
- We are a national leader in hand and microsurgery services for everything from basic fractures to severed limbs.
- Our team of hand specialists treat patients from Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia and surgeons are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Conditions We Treat
- Fracture of the upper extremity
- Crash injuries of the upper extremity
- Ligament and tendon tears
- Complete and partial amputations
- Amputation reconstruction for hand, wrist, elbow and arm
- Replantation, the surgical reattachment of a finger, hand, or arm
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Any inflammatory arthritis
- Webbed fingers
- Deformed digits
- Extra digits
- Missing digits
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Laceration of nerves in the extremities
- Complex open wound repair
- Tendonitis (tennis elbow and golfer's elbow)
- Ischemia of fingers
Get a complete list of orthopedic conditions treated at OhioHealth
What our patients say matters most...
Riverside Methodist Hospital's Dr. Lubbers reattached Pat Marvin's severed hand. Watch the video below to see her story.