The Vascular and Vein Center at Grant Medical Center offers one-stop convenience and clinical expertise to treat patients with a wide variety of vascular conditions.
Our three board-certified vascular surgeons have extensive training in the most advanced techniques in peripheral vascular diagnosis and treatment. They are experienced in both minimally invasive and traditional techniques to treat all peripheral vascular diseases and conditions.
Our physicians also are actively involved in research and develop new, innovative technologies to improve patient care.
The Vascular and Vein Center provides on-site physician offices and procedure rooms, dedicated surgery suites, vascular testing in both inpatient and outpatient labs and private rooms in the vascular unit.
- Carotid endarterectomy and stent procedures
- Open and endovascular aortic surgeries
- Lower extremity arterial procedures, including laser
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Dialysis access
Best in the Nation
- The vascular surgery program at OhioHealth Grant Medical Center has been ranked No. 1 in the nation by CareChex, a prominent national healthcare quality rating service.
OhioHealth vascular surgery specialists perform more vascular procedures than all other adult hospitals in central Ohio.
Putting Patients First
Our physicians and their staffs understand that compassion is a vital part of good medicine. We take time to talk with our patients to understand their lifestyles and expectations and answer all of their questions in terms they understand.
The Vascular and Vein Center at Grant Medical Center
285 E. State Street, Suite 260
Columbus, OH 43215