The Lung Nodule Navigator Program offers a specialized oncology nurse to support patients before diagnosis and throughout treatment.
The Lung Nodule Navigator collaborates with the patient's team of physicians to:
- Help guide the patient through the healthcare system
- Facilitate care by scheduling and keeping track of appointments
- Provide patients with educational material on diagnoses and treatment information
- Maintain accurate and timely communication among patients and consulting physicians
- Promote continuity of care between referring physician and specialist(s)
- Screen patients for clinical trial accrual
- Offer supportive services through OhioHealth Grant Medical Center's PASS program
- Offer ongoing patient navigator services
Ask your Grant physician for more information or contact the PASS Program patient advocate at (614) 566-PASS (7277).
Cancer Treatment & Technology