Grant Health and Fitness Center offers a variety of membership options suited to meet your individual needs.
- Memberships are available for individuals or families, defined as spouse and children ages 14 to 18.
- Children ages 19 to 23 in a family membership will be subject to an additional fee.
- Most of our memberships are month-to-month memberships and do not require any long term contracts.
- For more information and prices, please call (614) 566.9880.
Community Health and Fitness Membership
This membership provides unlimited access to the facility, including a wide variety of group exercise classes such as yoga, Pilates, Zumba, boot camp and SPINNING®. Enrollment includes a new member orientation series of appointments that include a personalized exercise plan and 30-minute personal training session.
Membership fees may be paid in advance or in monthly installments paid automatically through a credit card, savings, or checking account. Community Health & Fitness memberships paid one year in advance receive a 10% discount. All memberships include parking.
Limited Time Passes
- 12-Visit Pass: Unlimited access to the facility for 12 visits, includes parking.
- Group Exercise 8-class pass: 8-class pass valid for all non-fee based group exercise classes. Parking is included.
- 1-Week: Unlimited access to the facility for 1 week. Parking is included.
- Walking/Shower Only: Membership with access limited to walking on the 1/15th mile track and locker facilities.
OhioHealth Associate Membership
This membership for part-time and full-time OhioHealth associates, provides unlimited access to the facility, including a wide variety of group exercise classes such as yoga, Pilates, Zumba, boot camp and SPINNING®. Enrollment includes a new member orientation series of appointments that include a personalized exercise plan and 30-minute personal training session. Enrollment fee and dues are payroll deducted for this membership type.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Fitness Plus Membership
This membership is designed for recent graduates from a Phase 2 Cardiac Rehabilitation program or individuals with previous heart health events. Enjoy all the amenities of the Community Health and Fitness membership plus personal care management by a skilled clinical team consisting of a nurse, dietician, and exercise physiologist.