Experience a form of healing and relaxation that has been around for centuries. Everyone can benefit from a professional massage!
OhioHealth Grant Health and Fitness Center provides both male and female massage therapists. Therapists are licensed by the State of Ohio Medical Board. For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please call the front desk (614) 566-9880. Gift certificates are available at the front desk.
What can massage do for you?
- Provide anything from soothing relaxation to deeper therapy for specific physical problems
- Relieve stress and anxiety, which may help improve energy and alertness
- Increase the nourishing blood supply to your tissues and help eliminate metabolic wastes
- Aid in recovery of sore or injured muscles and ligaments
- Stimulate the relaxation response within your nervous system
- Improve blood and lymphatic flow, which is beneficial to your immune system
- Improve joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improve your posture
- Help to lower your blood pressure
Massage Therapist Hours by Appointment
We request 24 hour advance notice for cancellation.
Bill Drake, LMT
Monique Moore, LMT
Danny McGarvey, LMT,
|Tuesday||7 a.m. to 1 p.m.|| ||Tuesday||11 a.m. to 7 p.m.|| ||Monday||9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday ||2 to 5:30 p.m.|| ||Wednesday ||10 a.m. to 3 p.m.|| ||Tuesday||9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 to 9 p.m.|| || ||and 4:30 to 7 p.m.|| ||Saturday||9 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
| || || ||Thursday||11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.|| ||Saturday||9 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
| || || || || and 6 to 9 p.m.|| || || |
| || || ||Saturday||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|| || || |