We understand the importance of family and friends to a patient's recovery. General visiting hours are 12:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily, but may vary on some units based on the patient's condition and needs.
Families should speak to the patient's nurse to determine the most appropriate visitation schedule. In consideration of our patients and others, we ask that you limit visitors to two per patient at a time. Children are permitted as visitors but must be under adult supervision at all times.
1251 Columbus Pike
Delaware, OH 43015
Best Western Delaware Inn
1720 Columbus Pike
Delaware, OH 43015-2726
Tobacco use is not permitted inside or outside any OhioHealth property. If you must use tobacco, please do so off OhioHealth premises.
Security officers, also called Protective Services, are on duty at all times to help you with safety and security concerns. Weapons (including firearms) are prohibited on OhioHealth property. Anyone carrying a weapon will be asked to remove the weapon from the property or leave it with Protective Services.
Protecting Your Valuables
We encourage you to leave valuables (jewelry, money, credit cards, checkbooks or anything else of value) at home or with a family member. Valuables can be locked up in Security (740) 615-2150. Lost and found services are provided by the Security Department.
Help Us Prevent the Spread of Germs and Infection
People in the hospital are more susceptible to infection. To help us prevent the spread of germs and infection, please:
- Wash your hands. Wash often with soap and water or clean with alcohol-based hand cleaner.
- Always wash before and after visiting, before and after eating or going to the bathroom and after sneezing, blowing your nose or coughing.
- Do not visit when youre sick. If you need to visit while you are sick, wash your hands well and ask the staff for a mask if you have respiratory symptoms.
- Cooperate with isolation practices. Some patients need isolationif so, everyone (staff and visitors) may need to wear gloves, a gown and/or a mask.
- Consult the nurse. Check with the nurse before visiting if you are unsure if you are contagious or if you are bringing children to visit a patient.
For questions about infection or isolation, call the Infection Control Department at (740) 615-1073.