1. How many hospitals are in your system?
OhioHealth is comprised of 7 award-winning hospitals:
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Grant Medical Center
Dublin Methodist Hospital
Grady Memorial Hospital
Marion General Hospital
Hardin Memorial Hospital
2. How many beds are in the OhioHealth system?
Among OhioHealths eight campuses, there are more than 2545 beds. The individual hospital bed counts range from 25 to 1059+.
3. How many physicians are on staff at OhioHealths hospitals?
There are over 2400 physicians on staff at OhioHealth hospitals.
4. What is the practice model used at OhioHealth?
An opportunity is presented as either a private or employed position. The physicians at OhioHealths campuses consist of both models. Employed physicians are a part of The OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG).
5. What opportunities are there and how are they determined?
Our current practice openings can be found by navigating to the View Opportunities tab, from the main homepage. These opportunities are determined through strategic planning and based off of community need.
6. How long does it take to get an Ohio medical license and how do I obtain one?
The process to obtain an Ohio medical license takes approximately three to six months. Please visit http://www.med.ohio.gov or call (614) 466-3934 for more information.