Onsite Healthcare Clinics for Employers
Our onsite clinics offer a variety of services whenever your employees need them.
OhioHealth Employer Services partners with thousands of area employers to provide customized health and wellness services.
Our three types of onsite clinics are designed to meet individual employer needs.
- Onsite WorkHealth Clinics can be ideal for businesses with higher risk environments. These services focus on on-the-job illness and injury, preventive care, employee health management, disability management, ergonomic evaluation and regulatory compliance.
- Onsite Acute Care Clinics focus on the daily needs of employees, as well as overall employee health management and workplace wellness initiatives. Clinics provide complete primary care services for employees and their families.
- Episodic Onsite Services include physical examinations, drug screening, breath alcohol testing, respiratory clearance and fit-testing, pulmonary function tests, electrocardiograms (EKG), blood draws and immunizations.
We also offer:
- Integrated preventive care and specialized services, such as physical therapy, health education and wellness, to help you in further reducing your healthcare costs.
- Medical directorships that can provide your organization with customized medical consulting specific to the unique challenges of your business.
Benefits of onsite clinical care:
- Provides convenient medical care for your employees
- Minimizes loss of productivity
- Steers employees to the proper level of medical care, reducing utilization of more expensive Emergency Departments and Urgent Cares
- Helps you better control your healthcare dollars