Become a volunteer at Dublin Methodist - help us care for the community. You'll find several opportunities to give the valuable gift of your time and have the rewarding experience to help others in need.
Current Volunteers can access the Volunteer Information Center.
How to become a volunteer at Dublin Methodist
Dublin Methodist volunteers are required to take certain steps before starting their volunteer responsibilities. You'll need to:
- Complete the online volunteer application.
- Attend an informative orientation and complete forms (forms are available online) prior to starting their volunteer opportunities.
- Secure parental consent, if less than 18 years of age.
- Get a tuberculosis (TB) skin test:
- To schedule your TB test, please call Associate Health at (614) 566-3981.
- Associate Health hours are Monday and Wednesday from 7:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
- TB tests cannot be given on Thursday.
- Purchase a volunteer uniform. Uniforms are sold in the Volunteer Office and cost $27 for adults and $23 for students.
Opportunities to discover
Read about the volunteer opportunities at Dublin Methodist.
Documents you need to read and/or complete
Forms for students/minors
Contact Volunteer Services at Dublin Methodist
OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital
7500 Hospital Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016-8518
Phone: (614) 544-8038
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.