Become a volunteer at Doctors Hospital -- help us care for the community.
You'll find several opportunities to give the valuable gift of your time and have the rewarding experience of helping others in need.
Current volunteers can access the Volunteer Information Center.
Steps you need to take
All Doctors Hospital volunteers are required to go through an informative orientation and complete forms prior to starting their volunteer opportunities. You'll need to:
- Complete/submit the volunteer application.
- Interview with a staff member from the volunteer office (phone or in person).
- Get a Tuberculosis (TB) skin test after acceptance into the volunteer program
- Attend an informative orientation and completion of forms
- Background checks are required for all new volunteers.
- Secure parental consent if a teenaged volunteer. Teens must be 15 years of age.
- Purchase a volunteer uniform in the volunteer office. Polo shirts are $15 and jackets are $25.
The forms are accessible from this site in the section below.
Opportunities to discover
Read about the volunteer opportunities at Doctors Hospital in this PDF document.
Documents you need to read and/or complete
Forms for Adults
Forms for teenagers/minors (Parental consent is needed on all teen forms.)
Contact Volunteer Services at Doctors Hospital
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
5100 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43228-1607
Phone: (614) 544-2584
Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Volunteer team members are also available at the information desk Monday - Friday.