At Doctors Hospital, excellence in heart and vascular care is always a priority. Our heart care professionals work closely with you, your family and your family physician to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art heart care 24/7. Doctors Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center, a designation earned for quality of care, integration with area emergency squads, efficiency of diagnosis and treatment and effective and appropriate treatment that bring the best in heart care to you and your family.
Cardiovascular Services at Doctors Hospital
- Cardiac catheterization lab open 24/7
- Arrhythmia/electrophysiology lab
- Echocardiography/stress testing
- Peripheral vascular procedures
- Open heart surgery
- Heart failure clinic
- Antiocoagulation clinic
- Cardiac CTA (Computerized Tomography Angiography)
- Calcium scoring
- Inpatient and outpatient McConnell Cardiac Rehabilitation
We Care for the "All of You"
Using the latest in heart imaging techniques and early detection, the heart specialists on our medical staff at Doctors Hospital combine experience, technology and compassion to deliver the care you have come to know and trust. Our professional team includes:
- Board-certified cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, anesthesiologists, radiologists, perfusionists and other specialists
- Highly skilled, experienced cardiac nurses, registered radiologic technologists and allied health professionals
- Cardiac educators working one on one with you and your families
We understand that heart care means more than just treating the heart. It means caring for the "all of you" and your family. We explain everything from the diagnosis and procedures to the treatment. That way, heart problems and procedures are something you understand, not something you fear.
Our Emergency Cardiac Care
A Clinical Decision Unit is located in the Emergency Department to treat those who arrive with chest pain caused by acute myocardial infarction (heart attack).
This unit is an important "front door" so we can reduce the time to treatment for heart attack victims and provide a more focused, efficient and effective quality of care for those suffering from chest pain and heart attacks.