The cafeteria is located on the first floor and offers a wide range of food in a comfortable setting. Enjoy made-to-order specialties at the grill, pizza, sauté and salad stations. The cafeteria is open seven days a week including holidays.
- Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Emergency Department Café offers a smaller selection of food and beverages from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. Vending machines are located near the entrance of the cafeteria.
OhioHealth Doctors Hospital offers room service style meals for patients. Our Nutrition Services provides a restaurantstyle menu including a wide range of hot and cold meals designed to meet your particular tastes while meeting any dietary restrictions that your doctor has ordered for you. You may place your order from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. by calling (614) 544.2328. If you need help placing an order, a nutrition specialist will be happy to visit you in your room.
- The Gift Shop is located on the first floor inside the main entrance of the hospital. It is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.
- Flowers, balloons (mylar only) and gifts can be delivered to most rooms, except critical care areas
- There are two ATMs located in the hospital. A PNC Bank ATM is located just off the main lobby. An Ohio HealthCare Federal Credit Union ATM is located next to the gift shop.
- Wireless Internet access is available in our waiting rooms, cafeteria, patient rooms, hallways and medical libraries.