OhioHealth COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Locations
Where you can go to get a COVID-19 vaccine
OhioHealth is providing COVID-19 vaccines at designated COVID-19 vaccine clinics by appointment only. At this time, COVID-19 vaccines are not available at our hospitals, emergency departments, urgent care locations and most physician offices. When you schedule, you will select your preferred location and receive details about where to go. Walk-ins are not permitted at any OhioHealth clinic or care site.
We have open appointments!
People 60 and older, or with qualifying occupations or medical conditions, can schedule through our hotline or OhioHealth MyChart when notified.
Circleville: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
- Columbus: OhioHealth David P. Blom Administrative Campus
3430 OhioHealth Parkway
- Columbus: OhioHealth Wellness on Wheels – Hilltop YMCA
2879 Valleyview Drive
- Delaware: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
6 Lexington Boulevard
- Kenton: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
75 Washington Boulevard, Suite 103
- Marion: OhioHealth Marion Medical Campus
1040 Delaware Avenue
- Obetz: OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care
4335 Alum Creek Drive
- Ontario: OhioHealth Ontario Health and Fitness Center
1750 West Fourth Street
Other vaccine providers
Visit the Ohio Department of Health website to find retail clinics and other providers throughout Ohio that are offering the COVID-19 vaccine. K–12 school employees should connect with their school leadership for scheduling guidance.