Healthcare Services and Programs
Our team of dedicated doctors, nurses and technicians provides the most advanced and effective cancer treatment options, based on extensive research and the latest technology. We also have cancer treatment centers conveniently located throughout central Ohio, so the care you need is never far away.
At OhioHealth you may encounter one or more of the following cancer care teams or disciplines throughout your treatment:
- Medical Oncology - an expert team of medical oncology specialists who treat patients with all types of cancers. This team ensures continuity of care for the patient by working with other specialists or treatment areas to determine the best possible treatment approach.
- Radiation Oncology - patients have access to an expert team of radiation oncology specialists, including a radiation oncologist, medical physicist, medical dosimetrist, radiation oncology nurse and radiation therapist.
- Infusion / Chemotherapy - professional and caring staff dedicated to providing the highest quality treatment and care for patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Surgery - highly specialized surgeons who treat all types of cancers and collaborate with other specialty areas, such as interventional radiology, to determine the best treatment approach for the patient.
We treat many cancer conditions, with specialties in areas of:
- Brain and spinal cord cancers
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Gynecologic cancers
- Liver cancer
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Lung cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Urologic cancers
All cancer treatment options:
- Biological response modifiers (BRMs)
- Cancer genetics
- Clinical research trials
- Radiation therapy
- External beam radiation therapy
- Brachytherapy /internal radiation
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
Please contact us at (614) 4-HEALTH for more information about cancer care at OhioHealth, including alternative cancer treatments.
Cancer Treatment & Technology