Healthcare Services and Programs
Ohio Cancer Research and Clinical Trials: Our mission is to improve the health of those we serve. And being a leader in Ohio cancer research is a large part of adhering to this mission.
In cooperation with the Columbus Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP), the largest community hospital consortium for cancer research in Ohio, OhioHealth offers clinical trials from leading cancer research groups:
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG)
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP)
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG)
- University of Rochester Cancer Center
- Eastern Clinical Oncology Group (ECOG)
- Cancer Trials Support Unit of the National Cancer Institute
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Wake Forest Cancer Center
Cancer patients at OhioHealth also have access to many clinical trials conducted in private physician offices.
OhioHealth hospitals also have access to the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG), a national research organization developing trials for managing cancers of the female genital tract.
Cancer Treatment & Technology