Healthcare Services and Programs
CancerCall is a nationwide, free and confidential cancer telephone number for OhioHealth patients, their families and healthcare professionals. CancerCall can provide general cancer information, as well as answer questions related to cancer treatment and diagnosis.
This confidential cancer hotline is available to central Ohio residents at (614) 566-4321 or toll-free to nationwide patients at (800) 752-9119; Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST; or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With one simple phone call, you can get accurate, timely cancer information on a number of issues, including:
- Access to an OhioHealth Patient Navigator
- Accurate, timely information on cancer and its prevention and detection
- Cancer topics and issues, including available treatments and their side effects
- Classes, support groups and other resources for OhioHealth cancer patients and their families
- Nationally sponsored clinical research trials available through OhioHealth Cancer Care and throughout the country
- Referrals to doctors who specialize in cancer
- Information about services available at OhioHealth facilities
Cancer Treatment & Technology