To start the application process, please access the OhioHealth Careers site. Once there, use the keyword "fellow" to search for and complete the OhioHealth Administrative Fellowship application.
After completing the online OhioHealth application, please email the remaining items as one PDF attachment
- Cover sheet (download the Administrative Fellowship cover sheet)
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Personal statement (one page)
- Three essay questions (250 words each)
- Question 1: What do you believe is currently the most disruptive force in healthcare, and what do you think hospitals and health systems should do about it?
- Question 2: Define innovation and how it will impact the industry in the next 5-10 years.
- Question 3: Describe a professional competency you are actively working on, and why you think it is important.
- Two letters of recommendation (One from your Program Director, One from a current or former employer)
- Official graduate school transcript
Applications must be submitted by September 11, 2015. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. Selection announcement date will be October 2015.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact AdminFellowRecruitment@ohiohealth.com.
To speak to a current Administrative Fellow regarding the program, please contact AdminFellows@ohiohealth.com.