To start the application process, please access the OhioHealth Careers site. Once there, use the keyword "fellow" to search for and complete the OhioHealth Administrative Fellowship application. You will need to upload the following required documents as one PDF into the online application. Letters of recommendation may be emailed separately to AdminFellowRecruitment@ohiohealth.com.
Required documents to be uploaded as one PDF in the online application:
- Cover sheet (download the Administrative Fellowship cover sheet)
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Personal statement (one page)
- Three essays (250 words each)
- Essay one: What do you believe is currently the most disruptive force in healthcare, and what do you think hospitals and health systems should do about it?
- Essay two: Describe attributes of a successful healthcare executive.
- Essay three: Describe a professional competency you are actively working on, and why you think it is important.
- Two letters of recommendation
- One from your Program Director
- One from a current or former employer
- Official graduate school transcript
Applications must be submitted by September 27, 2013. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. Selection announcement date will be November 2013.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact AdminFellowRecruitment@ohiohealth.com.
To speak to a current Administrative Fellow regarding the program, please contact AdminFellows@ohiohealth.com.