At the McConnell Heart Health Center, we redefine fitness.
We believe that building a healthy life goes beyond physical activity, wellness education or even medical intervention. We believe that it takes a balanced combination of all these things.
Read our brochure "What to Look for When Choosing a Health Club."
Reach your goals
We are committed to helping you get and stay well by providing the tools and information you need to reach your personal health and fitness goals, and take charge of your health.
What we offer
Designed by the physicians and staff of Grant Medical Center and the Riverside Methodist Hospital, the McConnell Center features
In addition, the following clinical services are available to complete your health and wellness needs:
- Sports medicine services (team physicians to the Columbus Blue Jackets and Columbus Destroyers)
- Musculoskeletal imaging and diagnostic services
- Medical acupuncture
- Osteopathic manipulative treatments
- Risk reduction clinic
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Aquatic and physical therapy
- Nicotine dependence program
- Anticoagulation management
Most services and events are open to non-members. Please call us if you have questions: (614) 566-5356.
Our staff makes you welcome
After one visit, you'll see that it's the dedication, attentiveness and professionalism of our staff that sets us apart.
As our members tell us "...the facility got us in the door, but it's the expert, friendly and helpful staff that keep us coming back."