Our Health Ministry Team
Faith Health and Wellness Partnerships
OhioHealth’s faith-based community initiatives are carried out through collaborative relationships with congregations of faith, our Health Ministry team and our Community Health and Wellness programs.
These initiatives are designed to help faith communities provide wellness promotion and illness prevention services to their members and the surrounding community. Goals are achieved through education, resources and community collaboration. We do not consider this relationship to be exclusive and encourage congregations to utilize other community resources that can enhance their ministry.
OhioHealth Faith Health Connection
Rev. Kristin Langstraat, MDiv
ACPE Certified Educator
System Director for Faith Community Relations
Request a speaker for your congregation by emailing Kristin.Langstraat@ohiohealth.com.
Use the links below for more information on how we offer wellness support to congregations:
- Health Resources for congregations
- Bibliography of Congregational Health Resources
- Our newsletter - Stewardship
End of Life Resources:
- Ohio Advance Directive forms
- End of life books, booklets, and videos
- My Beliefs & Values
- My Hopes & Wishes
Additional Online Resources:
- Health Ministries Association (HMA)
- Church Health Reader magazine
- Living Compass
- United Methodist Committee Health Ministry Network Toolkit
Community Health and Wellness Faith Community Nursing
OhioHealth Faith Community Nurse Coordinator
Community Health and Wellness
Use links below for more information on how we offer development of congregational partnerships.
- Learn about the ENGAGE health and wellness classes
- Learn more about the Nurses of Faith program
- Become an OhioHealth Faith Community Nurse Partner
Starting a health ministry in your congregation?
The Congregational Health Ministry Survey can be used as a starting point for determining your congregation's needs.