OhioHealth Marion General Hospital Orthopedic Surgery
Everything you need to live pain-free, right here in Marion.
OhioHealth Marion General Hospital delivers excellent orthopedic care close to where you live and work, giving you relief from daily knee pain, arthritis, sport injuries and other musculoskeletal conditions. Some patients are even able to return home to recover on the same day they have joint replacement surgery.
- Local care for nearly every orthopedic procedure.
- Robotic-assisted total and partial knee replacement surgery.
- Private, dedicated rooms for total joint patients.
- On-site imaging.
- Specially trained nursing teams.
- Rheumatology support for related joint and muscle conditions.
- Joint Camp educational sessions that prepare you for a successful experience.
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation.
Schedule a consultation today.
Call (740) 383.7960
Robotic Partial and Total Knee Replacement
Marion General Hospital now offers partial and total knee replacement surgeries using robotic-assisted technology.
Our surgeons use CT imaging to create a 3D virtual model of your knee, allowing them to plan your procedure before it even begins. In the operating room, the robotic technology helps them work with extreme precision, giving you smaller incisions, less blood loss, reduced risk of infection, faster recovery times and more natural feeling movement.
Our Orthopedic Experts
Aaron Fritz, DO
Specializes in robotic-assisted joint replacement surgery, sports medicine surgery and hand surgery
J. J. Guth, MD
Specializes in robotic-assisted joint replacement surgery, sports medicine surgery and general orthopedic care
Brent Mellis, DO
Specializes in robotic-assisted joint replacement, hip and knee revision surgery, and regenerative medicine therapy